If you spend a lot of time in meetings where information is shared via multiple means, you know how erratic the note taking can become.
At a conference, a whiteboard combined with a PowerPoint presentation followed by handouts isn’t uncommon, so having a way to easily combine all that information would be handy, wouldn’t it?
Well, you guessed it, there’s an app for that!
Arcnote is an Android app that makes it easy to grab anything that your camera can capture and create a PDF of everything once you’re done.
What even better, ArcNote will automatically crop and correct skewed pictures so it doesn’t matter where you’re sitting in the room.
I was pleasently surprised how well this app works.
You can add text comments on each page or add voice annotation to the group of notes and share it directly to many of the popular social networks.
If you’re constantly jotting down notes so you can synopsis what was discussed at a meeting or conference, this free app is a must have!
Search for it in the Google Play store.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you