When you’re planning a trip to a new place, isn’t it great to get insider information from people that have been there and done that?
Well, that’s the premise behind a website called Viator.
Viator focuses on making it easy to research interesting activities around the world that have been curated by travel experts over the past 15 years.
Using Viator isn’t necessarily about finding the lowest prices, although they do have a Low Price Guarantee when you book with them.
I’m generally more interested in reliable local operators that continue to get good customer reviews because nothing ruins a vacation like a poor experience because you tried to save a few bucks.
Their recommendations are pretty extensive and cover over 100 countries that include VIP tips if you’re interested in more exclusive options.
Each activity has an overview with highlights, what you can expect, reviews and all the important logistical details so you’re better prepared.
For major destinations, you can get a complete Insider’s Guide with timely events, top attractions and what the insiders love to do most in that area.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?