If you’re like most Internet users, you’ve probably noticed that you’re viewing more online videos these days.
The undisputed king of online video is YouTube with over 6 billion hours of video being viewed every month.
In fact, 100 hours of video is being uploaded to Youtube every minute of the day.
Whether you’re a business or a family with a lot of active kids, having your own YouTube channel is kind of a no-brainer these days.
Businesses can create valuable video content to attract new customers and families can upload and publicly or privately share videos of Johnny’s baseball game or Jannie’s gymnastics meet.
If you’re not the techy type, getting started may seem a little intimidating, but it’s really pretty easy.
To help both novices and emerging viral video stars, Google has put together an excellent resource that they call the YouTube Creator Academy.
You learn everything from getting started to the 10 fundamentals to a creative strategy for your business whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?