If you’re like most Internet users, you’ve probably noticed that you’re viewing more online videos these days.
The undisputed king of online video is YouTube with over 6 billion hours of video being viewed every month.
In fact, 100 hours of video is being uploaded to Youtube every minute of the day.
Whether you’re a business or a family with a lot of active kids, having your own YouTube channel is kind of a no-brainer these days.
Businesses can create valuable video content to attract new customers and families can upload and publicly or privately share videos of Johnny’s baseball game or Jannie’s gymnastics meet.
If you’re not the techy type, getting started may seem a little intimidating, but it’s really pretty easy.
To help both novices and emerging viral video stars, Google has put together an excellent resource that they call the YouTube Creator Academy.
You learn everything from getting started to the 10 fundamentals to a creative strategy for your business whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?