Photo retouching is a art form that allows fashion magazines to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary with expensive software tools like Adobe’s Photoshop.
Not only are these tools expensive, their complicated and take a long time to master.
The fashion industry has been chided for overdoing it, but there are times when having some basic touch-up capabilities can come in handy.
A free app called Perfect365 can give you some quick and easy retouching options right on your mobile device, so you don’t have to wait until you get your images onto your computer.
You can use pre-defined one-touch clean-up or makeover settings or manually work with any part of a portrait yourself.
You can remove blemishes and dark circles under the eyes or soften skin and whiten teeth right from your phone or tablet.
Want to give yourself a virtual facelift or nose job? You can do that too.
If you’d like an app that makes it easy to go from drab to fab, checkout Perfect365 which is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8 or Windows Phone.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?