If you’re any kind of a road warrior, you know that two things are a constant issue for your mobile devices: storage and battery power.
No matter how much storage capacity you have, you eventually run out and are faced with the “what can I get rid of” question.
And no matter how you setup your device, you inevitably end up with a low battery situation when you’re nowhere near a power outlet.
These two common issues along with some other potential mobile challenges are the focus of a product called MobileLite Wireless from Kingston.
It’s a card reader that attaches to any phone, combined with a portable charger that also has built-in wifi.
So it becomes an external storage device that can charge your phone and stream content to 3 different devices at once.
It also allows you to upload images to your social networks from any standard digital camera without having to connect to a computer.
It’s a pretty unique device for less than $50 that addresses many issues and expands what you can do while you are on the go.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?