Bluetooth speakers are a great way to improve the sound from smartphones, tablets and laptops, but if you want to hear the music wherever you are, you have to carry the speaker around with you.
If you’re looking for a Bluetooth enabled speaker system to setup synchronized music throughout your house,
take a look at Pure’s Jongo wireless speaker system.
Pure’s flexible system has both fixed and portable wireless speakers that can all play the same stream of music from your smartphone or tablet.
What’s unique about the Jongo system is something that they call CaskeID which allows for exceptionally accurate synchronized wireless multi room playback of your streaming content.
This means that any bluetooth device in range of any Jongo speaker can control all the other speakers inside and outside of your home that are within range of your wifi network.
This unique approach combines the convenience of Bluetooth with the bandwidth and range of wifi to provide a truly flexible whole house sound system.
There’s even a device to turn any traditional stereo and speakers into an extension of the entire system.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?