When it comes to physical fitness, having a personal trainer can certainly accelerate your progress and the same holds true for mental fitness.
If you’re like me, as you age, you realize that some of the mental sharpness of your youth has diminished and it’s irritating at times.
If you’re in the same boat as me and interested in trying out a personal brain trainer, checkout an app called Elevate, which is available for both iPhone and Android users.
Elevate uses games based on extensive scientific research that are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning.
You start by choosing what you want to work on: focus, speaking skills, processing speed, comprehension and more.
Elevate then creates a customized daily challenge based on those choices and keeps track of your progress in each area.
The basic daily challenges are free or you can pay for unlimited usage if you really get into it.
One user referred to Elevate as taking a daily mental multivitamin, so if you’re looking for a better way to kill time than Candy Crush, checkout Elevate
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?