If you have an iPad with a camera built-in, you probably know by now that the quality of the images it produces isn’t nearly as good as an iPhone.
The primary reason is that the optics in any iPad camera are less sophisticated, but many people like having the large display to get the shot.
If you tend to use your iPad for photography, you can improve the capabilities by using a photography app specifically designed to boost the images on your tablet.
Blux Camera for iPad offers a whole host of features that can help you improve the quality of the images you take.
Instead of giving you filters and photo adjusting setting after you take the image, Blux gives you a series of on-screen controls that lets you make adjustments before you take the shot.
It also has an interesting feature they call PEAR, which stands for Photographic Environment Analysis and Recommendation.
Think of it as a photo assistant providing guidance on how to improve the image based on the environment you’re in.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you