If you have an iPad with a camera built-in, you probably know by now that the quality of the images it produces isn’t nearly as good as an iPhone.
The primary reason is that the optics in any iPad camera are less sophisticated, but many people like having the large display to get the shot.
If you tend to use your iPad for photography, you can improve the capabilities by using a photography app specifically designed to boost the images on your tablet.
Blux Camera for iPad offers a whole host of features that can help you improve the quality of the images you take.
Instead of giving you filters and photo adjusting setting after you take the image, Blux gives you a series of on-screen controls that lets you make adjustments before you take the shot.
It also has an interesting feature they call PEAR, which stands for Photographic Environment Analysis and Recommendation.
Think of it as a photo assistant providing guidance on how to improve the image based on the environment you’re in.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?