Any trip or vacation these days generates a lot of great photographic memories especially when they are put together as a story.
The problem for most of us is that we never get around to pulling together the images while the details are still fresh in our mind.
If this sounds like you, checkout an iPhone app called Tripstr that could make it much easier to create those memories on the fly.
Because it’s a mobile app, you can pull together an awesome sharable story in minutes so that you are more likely to actually do it.
Think of it as an easy way to create a blog of your adventures while you’re still on the road, so you don’t have to make time after the trip is over.
You can pick a series of images by date or location, decide which ones to keep, add captions, a quick journal entry for the day and Tripstr does the rest.
Tripstr is a great way to fill the time on your way home from any trip that will create lasting memories of your adventures.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?