If you’re a parent, you know the frustrations of getting kids up to speed on doing their own laundry.
One of the biggest excuses is generally “I don’t know what to do,” fair enough, but there’s an app for that!
Complete Laundry Care is a free app for the iPhone that has instructions for washing, ironing, folding and has a chart that explains what the machine wash symbols on the tags mean.
The app literally walks you through each step of the process from sorting, setting the time for washing and drying and provides a timer to alert you when each load is done so the clothes don’t up being forgotten.
It’s a great way to make sure your new college student doesn’t destroy their entire wardrobe in the first semester of school by the throw it all in together approach.
It can even help save your child from burning their clothes when they decide to attempt ironing.
So if you know anyone at any age that just hasn’t gotten their head around the laundry process, this app could end up saving them thousands of dollars over the years.
I’ve posted the link at DataDoctors.com/radio
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?