You probably recall the amateur video contest that Doritos sponsored during the Superbowl and how cool it was for an amateur to have his video become a commercial on national TV.
Well, If you or anyone you know is an amateur videographer that’s capable of creating some really amazing video, you don’t have to wait for the Superbowl every year to get your shot.
A crowdsourcing website called Poptent has been putting national brands and anyone that has creative skills in writing, directing, animating or cinematography together since 2007.
Whether you’re a professional or an amateur, you can submit your ideas for a commercial to fortune 500 companies and get noticed just like the Doritos Superbowl contest.
If your submission is chosen, you get paid; it’s a new way to get your foot in the door with the big brands.
If you’re a company, you can use the Poptent network to create cost effective video campaigns by accessing the largest community of independent filmmakers in the world.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?