You probably recall the amateur video contest that Doritos sponsored during the Superbowl and how cool it was for an amateur to have his video become a commercial on national TV.
Well, If you or anyone you know is an amateur videographer that’s capable of creating some really amazing video, you don’t have to wait for the Superbowl every year to get your shot.
A crowdsourcing website called Poptent has been putting national brands and anyone that has creative skills in writing, directing, animating or cinematography together since 2007.
Whether you’re a professional or an amateur, you can submit your ideas for a commercial to fortune 500 companies and get noticed just like the Doritos Superbowl contest.
If your submission is chosen, you get paid; it’s a new way to get your foot in the door with the big brands.
If you’re a company, you can use the Poptent network to create cost effective video campaigns by accessing the largest community of independent filmmakers in the world.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?