You’ve got your brand new tech gadgets and your super excited about going on your first road trip with your new toys.
But before you hit the road, you might want to think about picking up one very important accessory: a portable charging system.
At some point you’re going to find yourself in a situation where you need to recharge your phone or tablet and there are no outlets in sight.
One of the more notable options is the $80 MyCharge Peak 6000 battery pack because it’s compact and powerful.
The Peak 6000 is just a little bigger than a deck of cards, but has enough power to charge the average smartphone 4 times before needing to be recharged.
Its unique design incorporates multiple connectors which makes it a universal portable charging station and it even has a voice mode to alert you when you’re charged.
You can recharge up to 3 devices at a time and because it has fold out wall prongs, you don’t need a special cable to recharge the battery pack.
It’s also powerful enough to recharge tablets, so if you do any kind of travel at all, you’ll be glad that you slipped this life saver in your bag!
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?