If you have students in your household, you know how stressful exam time can be, especially if your child isn’t that organized.
Keeping track of all the notes, flashcards and quizzes and gathering them up at crunch time often times is the root of most of the stress.
That’s where a free web service called ExamTime might be of assistance.
Examtime gives teachers and students a place to organize their study materials like mind maps, flashcards, quizzes, reports, class notes or anything associated with the upcoming exam.
They can share and collaborate with their study group partners as well as create a study planner that keeps them motivated and on track.
And they can access their notes and study planner from any computer, tablet or mobile device so they’re never without their study materials.
If you’re a teacher of just about any kind, you can use Examtime to create virtual study groups to share study materials and conduct group discussions.
Examtime leverages learning through visualization and it’s absolutely free.
Not sure if it’s for you? Checkout how other students are using it in their featured resources section first.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?