There are an endless number of online resources that can help you discover new and exotic travel destinations but there’s a relative new-comer that you might want to try…Pinterest!
Pinterest is the social network that allows people to pin items of interest on a virtual cork board and share it with others…I’d say they pretty much nailed it with the name!
Pinterest recently launched their Place Pins because so many of their users were creating boards around vacations that they were planning.
Place Pins combine the beautiful imagery of a travel magazine with the utility of online maps making it real easy to explore new places in locations that you plan to visit.
If you’ve never had a reason to checkout Pinterest and you love to travel, it’s worth taking a look.
Want to explore the world’s best festivals or beachside honeymoon spots? How about travel destinations for Beatlemaniacs or UNESCO World Heritage sites?
You don’t have to join Pinterest just to see what we’re talking about, because we’ve got a special link that will take you to a treasure trove of examples.
Have we piqued your interest in Pinterest…we hope so!
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?