Are you wasting money every month on grey charges?
Grey charges are those extra fees and hidden charges that can sneak into your credit card statement without you knowing if you aren’t paying attention.
It’s estimated that over $14 billion in grey charges were generated last year, so it’s big business.
One way to catch those grey charges is to watch your accounts like a hawk and a free iPhone app called BillGuard makes it easy to do just that.
Need help recognizing a company that appears on your bill? BillGuard can help. Need to report or cancel a suspicious transaction? BillGuard can help with that too!
It can even alert you of a charge on your account that others have flagged as suspicious, so it’s like a people-powered antivirus system for your wallet!
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?