If you are a writer, team leader, teacher, trainer or anyone that has to create outlines, we have a super simple, but powerful tool for you to explore.
It’s called Workflowy and it’s one of the coolest sites that we’ve ever found for those of us that need help staying organized.
This simple web app gets it’s power from easy to create ‘nested lists’, so you can start with a basic outline and end up with a fully fleshed lesson plan, user’s manual or training guide.
Teachers can use it to create a syllabus that can be shared as the lesson plan for all their students.
You can search, tag and filter lists, easily move or duplicate them, export and print your outline.
Want to give it a try? Just head on over to Workflowy.com and get organized!
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?