If you have a dog and like to take your furry buddy along when you travel, you know you have to spend some time making sure wherever you are headed is dog friendly.
Dog friendly hotels are just the beginning of the research; how about dog friendly restaurants or dog friendly public transportation?
How about finding local dog parks, dog beaches or dog friendly tour operators?
If you’re dog crazy and want to find a treasure trove of dog friendly travel information, check out http://dogfriendly.com
Their city guides will help you find pet friendly hotels, attractions, campgrounds, parks, beaches, outdoor restaurants and their highway guides will help you chart a cross country trip with all the pet friendly hotels along the way.
Need to learn what’s involved in domestic or international air travel for your four legged best friend? It’s all there at dogfriendly.com
Want to know which rental car companies are more tolerant of pets and which ones are more restrictive? Yep, dogfriendly.com, the name says it all.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?