If you’re responsible for creating reports or presentations that include website references, you’ve probably run into the need to capture a thumbnail of a website to add some pizzazz to your information.
Screen captures and image editing tools can be used to accomplish the task but that’s lot of steps and time just to get the reference image, so we have a better way.
It’s called Thumbalizr.com and it’s super slick and easy. Just put the web address of the desired site in and decide whether you want a screen capture or the entire page regardless of the size.
Once you click the thumb it button, the site goes out and gathers up all the elements, assembles them in the desired view and creates a thumbnail image.
Thumbalizr is sure to make any presentation of information about a website more engaging than just a link.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?