If you’re responsible for creating reports or presentations that include website references, you’ve probably run into the need to capture a thumbnail of a website to add some pizzazz to your information.
Screen captures and image editing tools can be used to accomplish the task but that’s lot of steps and time just to get the reference image, so we have a better way.
It’s called Thumbalizr.com and it’s super slick and easy. Just put the web address of the desired site in and decide whether you want a screen capture or the entire page regardless of the size.
Once you click the thumb it button, the site goes out and gathers up all the elements, assembles them in the desired view and creates a thumbnail image.
Thumbalizr is sure to make any presentation of information about a website more engaging than just a link.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?