The Internet has become a pretty spectacular multimedia environment with amazing creativity and imagination.
But remember when the Internet was full of sites that looked like a big bowl of hyperactive fruit salad?
Crazy color schemes, dancing images, we thought it was cutting edge back then.
Well, if you like taking a stroll down memory lane, checkout the Wayback machine at Archive.org.
Want to see what the company you work for looked like on the web 10 years ago? Just put the web address into the Wayback Machine’s address bar and get ready to be entertained.
This archiving project isn’t going to have every page of every site for every past year, but you can find bits and pieces like it’s a virtual archeological dig.
We found an archival bit of Data Doctors history going back to 1997 and boy is it embarrassing!
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?