If you travel often, you’ve probably developed a collection of go-to resources for finding great deals on places to stay.
All the usual suspects like priceline, hotels.com, expedia and kayak are probably on your roster, but have you ever tried AirBnB.com?
This unique marketplace lists rooms, apartments and even entire villas that you can rent for by the day, the week or even by the month.
Think of it as a way to connect with a local that’s willing to open their home to you; it’s not a traditional BnB, just a way to find an empty room at a bargain.
I recently booked an entire downtown one bedroom apartment in DC for less than half what any of the area hotels were offering on any discounted site.
The reviews from previous guests help you easily find something that will fit the bill and save you money.
Or, If you’ve got an empty room in your house and want to make a little dough while meeting new people, check out the details.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?