When you have an item that’s in good condition that you no longer need, you always want to find someone that can make use of it, instead of tossing it in a landfill.
Finding someone you know that can use it can be a hassle, so lots of you will put it out on the side of the road with a sign that says, “take me, I’m free” and usually its gone by the end of the day!
Well, that’s the concept behind an awesome community giveback website called Freecycle.org, a virtual way to get those items into the hands of someone that could really use it.
With nearly 10 million members, this free site is on a mission to build a worldwide gifting movement that reduces waste, saves precious resources & eases the burden on our landfills.
This non-profit web-based re-use community makes it easy to gift your usable items to someone in your community that could really use the help.
If you know someone in need or someone with items to give, have them join this amazing environmental web community.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?