Thanks to the Internet, vocabulary seems to be something that is slipping away from way too many of us.
Abbreviations, made up words and sloppy grammar are more common than ever, but you don’t have to be one of the crowd.
We love bombastically flamboyant wordsmiths and if you want to sharpen your vocabulary skills, we’ve got a really fun place to do it!
Its vocabulary.com and we must warn you, it’s highly addictive.
Regardless of your education level or age, you can’t help but learn lots of great words and how to use them with the challenge quiz that awaits you.
If you sign up for a free account, they can build a model of knowledge based on what it predicts you don’t know based on what you get wrong during the quizzes.
If you’re a word nerd, you’ll love the vocabulary lists and blog posts that celebrate the magnificence of a well-rounded vocabulary.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?