Thanks to the Internet, vocabulary seems to be something that is slipping away from way too many of us.
Abbreviations, made up words and sloppy grammar are more common than ever, but you don’t have to be one of the crowd.
We love bombastically flamboyant wordsmiths and if you want to sharpen your vocabulary skills, we’ve got a really fun place to do it!
Its vocabulary.com and we must warn you, it’s highly addictive.
Regardless of your education level or age, you can’t help but learn lots of great words and how to use them with the challenge quiz that awaits you.
If you sign up for a free account, they can build a model of knowledge based on what it predicts you don’t know based on what you get wrong during the quizzes.
If you’re a word nerd, you’ll love the vocabulary lists and blog posts that celebrate the magnificence of a well-rounded vocabulary.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?