If you know someone that’s about to get married, video of the special day is always on the list.
Paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars often times just isn’t in the budget, so there’s a crowdsourcing option that costs less than $50 you may want to tell them about.
It’s called Switchcam and it makes it easy for the guests to capture the memories for the newlyweds.
According to Switchcam, on average 41 videos and 62 photos will be taken by the guests of the wedding so why not make it easy for all of them to contribute to the memories.
It takes about 5 minutes to setup and the best part is that Switchcam will e-mail the invitations explaining how the guests can join the camera crew.
Wait, there’s more: after the wedding, an experienced video editor at Switchcam will help take all the raw footage and create a slick memento of the special day for them.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?