If you know someone that’s about to get married, video of the special day is always on the list.
Paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars often times just isn’t in the budget, so there’s a crowdsourcing option that costs less than $50 you may want to tell them about.
It’s called Switchcam and it makes it easy for the guests to capture the memories for the newlyweds.
According to Switchcam, on average 41 videos and 62 photos will be taken by the guests of the wedding so why not make it easy for all of them to contribute to the memories.
It takes about 5 minutes to setup and the best part is that Switchcam will e-mail the invitations explaining how the guests can join the camera crew.
Wait, there’s more: after the wedding, an experienced video editor at Switchcam will help take all the raw footage and create a slick memento of the special day for them.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?