If you spend all day on your computer, you may find that music helps you focus and maybe even allow you to be more productive.
But music can also be distracting depending upon what’s playing so you might want to try something more soothing instead; something known as ambient noise.
For instance, If you find the sounds associated with a gentle rain storm to be soothing, checkout rainymood.com.
There’s nothing to do other than land on the page, and listen to the high quality recording of distant thunder and a gentle rain storm that loops over and over again.
If the sound of the ocean, a rainforest waterfall or birds in your garden are more your cup of tea, checkout calmsound.com.
If you like what you hear, you can even download an entire album of nature’s soothing sounds.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?