If you spend all day on your computer, you may find that music helps you focus and maybe even allow you to be more productive.
But music can also be distracting depending upon what’s playing so you might want to try something more soothing instead; something known as ambient noise.
For instance, If you find the sounds associated with a gentle rain storm to be soothing, checkout rainymood.com.
There’s nothing to do other than land on the page, and listen to the high quality recording of distant thunder and a gentle rain storm that loops over and over again.
If the sound of the ocean, a rainforest waterfall or birds in your garden are more your cup of tea, checkout calmsound.com.
If you like what you hear, you can even download an entire album of nature’s soothing sounds.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?