Today’s tip starts with a little geek speak because we’re going to talk about screencasting.
Screencasting is essentially digitally recording what appears on your screen and is an awesome way to teach others how to do things on a computer.
Screenr.com makes screencasting a snap because it’s entirely browser based.
There’s nothing to install, it works on Macs or PCs, the screencasts can be viewed on just about any computer or mobile device and it’s absolutely free!
Think of it as a DVR for your screen that allows you to add voice annotation as you go.
If you or anyone you know is in charge of teaching anything to anyone, they’re going to love you for telling them about Screenr.com.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?