If you’ve ever had a large file to send to someone, say like a video, you know that e-mailing it isn’t an option because it’s too big.
This problem has been solved by many web transfer services like TransferBigFiles.com that are free as long as your files don’t get too big.
But if you ever need to send a really large file via the Internet and you want to do it for free, give pipebytes.com a try.
There are no file size limitations and your file is never stored on the Internet because it’s a direct peer-to-peer connection with your recipient.
There’s no software to install or registration required, just send your recipient the code to start transferring the file directly from your computer for the ultimate way to securely transfer any file of any size!
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?