We love digital photography and are always on the lookout for tools that make editing and managing your precious memories easier.
One of our favorite tools is PicMonkey because all you need to use it is a browser.
There’s no software to install, or registration required to get started, just upload your picture and start editing!
The dozens of editing tools range from the basics like cropping, re-sizing and rotating to adding text, effects, frames and a whole host of touch up tools.
You can even create your images in a collage without having to bounce back and forth between the editor.
If you’re an old pro, stick to your expensive editing software, but for you casual photographers, PicMonkey makes advanced photo editing a snap!
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?