We’ve told you about LoJack for laptops, but what about protection for your Androids, Blackberrys or virtually any other device in your business?
AirWatch allows businesses to manage their mobile fleet. No not cars and trucks, phones.
With AirWatch, companies can be certain their mobile information is safe. They provide end to end security to the user, the individual device and content on the phone.
There mobile device management helps companies enforce security policies and secures mobile access to company resources. If an employee loses their smartphone, no matter what type, it can be remotely locked and wiped.
AirWatch even has Mobile Application Management. That means you can manage public and purchased apps across employee, corporate or shared devices in your organization. They can even distribute, track, update, and secure applications over-the-air.
Because they are a scalable service, you can have 10 or 10,000 employees on the service. You simply pick the license type, choose a hosting model and you’re up and running.
They offer complete mobility management for laptops, smartphones, tablets and even Kindles.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask us at facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?