Has this ever happened to you? You go to check something online, but you can’t connect to the website, you know like your bank or your favorite online store. Is it your computer or is it the site?
Generally, when you go to a site and can’t connect, you start jumping through the “what’s wrong with my computer” hoops. But what if it’s not your computer?
Believe it or not, web sites go down. They’re not infallible. So how do you know if it’s your computer, or their website?
Check out, Is It Down Right Now dot com, to find out, is it down right now?
Is It Down Right Now, monitors the status of your favorite web sites and checks whether they are down or not.
Check easily with their test tool. Just enter the web address and a new site status test will begins in real time using their website checker tool.
You can quickly see what services are down, by seeing how long ago they were checked, the latest sites checked, and the sites currently down.
They have an active list of the top websites, but if the site you’re looking for isn’t listed, just type it in.
Pretty soon, you’ll know… is it down right now?
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask.
Go to facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you