Stalking is illegal, it’s dangerous and it’s scary for the stalkee. But wouldn’t it be great it you could stalk someone legally, know what they’re doing and how they’re spending your money?
You must be talking about my wife!
No, I mean congress!
Legistalker dot org, is a website dedicated to following every online move of every person in congress.
If they post a video, you’ll know it. If they tweet, go on TV, get quoted in the news or post anything, anywhere, Legistalker dot org keeps you in the loop. After all, the legislators work for us right? Right!
From their main site, you can easily navigate to your state page and find everyone representing your state in Washington DC.
Click on any of the names and pictures and you’ll not only see what they’ve been up to online, but how to contact them, where their office is and you can add them to your all important Watch List.
Now, you can keep tabs, on the people spending your money, all from the comfort of your computer, tablet or smartphone. The best part about it, it’s totally legal!
Check up on your congressperson today at legistalker dot org.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask.
Go to facebook.com/datadoctors.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?