Whether you’re new to LinkedIn or an old veteran of the world’s largest network of business professionals, you’ll want to listen up!
Lot’s of people have LinkedIn accounts but don’t realize all the hidden gems that the service provides.
One of the most underutilized is the easy to setup but powerful Company Pages.
Company pages allow anyone with no technical experience to setup a complete site that showcases a companies products and services and allows anyone to follow the company itself.
It’s also a great way to showcase your companies job opportunities. And for you job seekers to follow and learn more about a company you may want to work for.
Its also a great way to get recommended by your best customers and engage with future prospects as a company.
It’s kind of like a Facebook business page only its on LinkedIn and its free and easy!
We’ve got answers to your technology questions.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?