You know what it’s like to forget something like your wallet, phone or car keys.
But what about that important document, spreadsheet or presentation?
The keys and wallet, we can’t help you with, the computer files, YES WE CAN!
You need a solution that syncs all those important files across your computers, smartphone and tablet. You need a Dropbox.
Dropbox is a simple and free solution that allows you to have a virtual filing cabinet, where ever you go.
Once you set it up, you’ll never have to worry about sending yourself an email with the files attached, because no matter which device you use, it automatically syncs to your Dropbox, and then your devices.
You get your first 2.0 gigs free, and can build up to 18 gigs by referring friends and family. If you need more space, 100, 200 and 500 gig plans start at just $10 bucks a month. You can even do bigger plans for your business.
Now you don’t have to worry about which device you created it on. Dropbox gives you files at your fingertips.
We’ve got answers to your technology questions.
Go to facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?