People in other countries speak multiple languages, so why don’t we? That’s because they’re hard to learn, and generally boring to study, until now!
While you can translate on the fly with many apps and websites, you don’t really learn anything.
There’s a website that makes learning a new language a social experience, because you can learn with your friends and challenge one another while learning.
The site is Duolingo, and it takes learning in a whole new direction. You can connect to Duolingo through your Facebook or Twitter accounts and it allows you to track connected friends language learning progress, while you build your skills.
With pictures, words, sentences and highly interactive learning system, you can finish lessons quickly, and move on to more advanced ones.
If you dedicate just a few minutes at a time, and work the lessons, you’ll soon be speaking, understanding and even writing in another language.
Eso sí que es una manera inteligente de aprender.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?