With the new year comes those new years resolutions, if halfway through the month, you’re not on track, we’ve got something that can help you get back on it.
While dieting is great for shedding the pounds, we all know that we have to get ourselves moving.
But don’t you want to know how much exercise you’ve gotten?
The Fitbit Flex is a wristband that talks to your smartphone. It can track how many steps you’ve taken, how far you’ve walked and how many calories you’ve burned.
The wristband talks to your phone via Bluetooth, and the app gets real time data throughout the day.
You can set goals in the app, check your progress as the day goes on, and see how you’ve been progressing in your quest for fitness.
It also allows you to track your weight, so you can monitor your overall progress.
The nice thing about the Fitbit Flex, you won’t really notice you’re wearing it, while it’s doing it’s job. The bracelet is like those Livestrong or Breast Cancer Awareness bracelets, but it’s a whole lot smarter.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?