We’ve all seen it happen; an expensive phone or tablet gets dropped into a pool or sink and get’s destroyed!
We all carry our smartphones and tablets with us everywhere these days and sometimes that can lead to an unintended encounter with liquids that can ruin your day
There are many companies that offer expensive cases that are waterproof, but let’s face it, they’re all ugly and they add bulk to our sleek electronics.
An amazing alternative called nano coating has popped onto the scene that’s almost impossible to believe.
It’s an invisible coating that is virtually undetectable that keeps moisture from destroying your electronics even if its completely submerged in water.
Companies like Liquipel can process your smartphone for as little as $59 so that you’ll never have to worry about moisture ever again.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?