We’ve all seen it happen; an expensive phone or tablet gets dropped into a pool or sink and get’s destroyed!
We all carry our smartphones and tablets with us everywhere these days and sometimes that can lead to an unintended encounter with liquids that can ruin your day
There are many companies that offer expensive cases that are waterproof, but let’s face it, they’re all ugly and they add bulk to our sleek electronics.
An amazing alternative called nano coating has popped onto the scene that’s almost impossible to believe.
It’s an invisible coating that is virtually undetectable that keeps moisture from destroying your electronics even if its completely submerged in water.
Companies like Liquipel can process your smartphone for as little as $59 so that you’ll never have to worry about moisture ever again.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you