We’ve all seen it happen; an expensive phone or tablet gets dropped into a pool or sink and get’s destroyed!
We all carry our smartphones and tablets with us everywhere these days and sometimes that can lead to an unintended encounter with liquids that can ruin your day
There are many companies that offer expensive cases that are waterproof, but let’s face it, they’re all ugly and they add bulk to our sleek electronics.
An amazing alternative called nano coating has popped onto the scene that’s almost impossible to believe.
It’s an invisible coating that is virtually undetectable that keeps moisture from destroying your electronics even if its completely submerged in water.
Companies like Liquipel can process your smartphone for as little as $59 so that you’ll never have to worry about moisture ever again.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?