The overwhelming majority of e-mail messages circulating the globe are junk messages trying to sell us special pills and better mortgage rates.
It’s made using e-mail more of a chore than it needs to be and now the spammers are aiming for your smartphone.
Text messaging spam is on the rise and no matter what rules are in place, spammers don’t bother to follow them.
But you can help the world by fighting back every time you get one of these annoying text messages.
That’s right, you can report spam text messages to your carrier by forwarding the message to 7726 which spelled out is SPAM.
Make sure you forward the exact message in its entirety without adding any comments.
IF we all do this every time we get junk text messages, we can collectively keep spammers from ruining text messaging.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?