Silver Alert canceled after 62-year-old Chandler man found safe in Mesa
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert was canceled after a Chandler man who left home on foot was found safe in Mesa on Monday.
Agustine Rosales, 62, planned to walk a few blocks to church from home near Oregon Street and Arizona Avenue around 12:30 p.m. on Sunday before going missing.
Authorities said Rosales suffers from dementia and didn’t have a cellphone or means of transportation.
Rosales, who only speaks Spanish, was last seen wearing gray dress slacks and black-gray-white checkered shirt.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for 18-year-old Phoenix man with medical condition
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Gilbert man found
- Subject of East Valley Silver Alert found dead of apparent bike crash
- Silver Alert canceled for 79-year-old Phoenix man found safe