Silver Alert canceled after missing 82-year-old Phoenix man is found
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled after 82-year-old David William Guffie was found safe Saturday morning.
Guffie was last seen around 1:30 p.m. on Friday near 79th Avenue and West Buckeye Road in Phoenix.
He was wearing black pants, a black shirt and carrying a black windbreaker and a white bag.
Guffie has a medical condition that may cause him to appear confused or disoriented.
He is 5-foot-8 and weighs 160 pounds. He has green eyes and white hair, as well as a beard.
Anyone who has information on him is asked to call the Phoenix Police Department at 602-534-2121.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Tuskegee airman from southern Arizona dies at age 95
- Cindy McCain says she will endorse Democrat Joe Biden for president
- Gov. Ducey signs proclamation to declare Oct. 12 Indigenous People’s Day
- Border Patrol agent in Arizona fatally shoots assailant who stabbed him
- Vandalizing, stealing political signs against the law in Arizona