20-month-old boy dies after being pulled from Chandler pool
PHOENIX — A 20-month-old boy died Friday morning after he was pulled from a backyard pool in Chandler, according to police.
Fire officials said the child was found in the pool at a home near Warner and Dobson roads.
Family performed CPR on the the toddler before he was taken to a hospital, officials said.
Police said an investigation into the incident was ongoing.
Editor’s note: Police initially said the boy was 2 years old, then later said he was 20 months old.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chandler employees get $5.5M in bonuses from pandemic savings
- Chandler man sentenced to time served in online threats case
- 22nd annual Chandler Jazz Festival set to return next week
- Phoenix couple charged with first-degree murder in child’s death
- Intel expanding Chandler campus with $20B investment, most in state history