20-month-old boy dies after being pulled from Chandler pool
PHOENIX — A 20-month-old boy died Friday morning after he was pulled from a backyard pool in Chandler, according to police.
Fire officials said the child was found in the pool at a home near Warner and Dobson roads.
Family performed CPR on the the toddler before he was taken to a hospital, officials said.
Police said an investigation into the incident was ongoing.
Editor’s note: Police initially said the boy was 2 years old, then later said he was 20 months old.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 1-year-old boy pulled from Glendale pool in critical condition
- 1-year-old boy in critical condition after being pulled from Phoenix pool
- Former Waymo contractor arrested for collision with self-driving van
- Chandler high school students heading to DC for National Science Bowl
- WalletHub: Arizona cities on higher end of median credit score scale