This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 63 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
PHOENIX — Whatever happened to the days of sentimental wedding snapshots of bride and groom in each other’s arms?
A new wedding trend is catching on around the Internet and it involves brides flashing their guests — literally.
The photo trend involves the bridal party lining up next to the bride, turning around and lifting up their dresses to flash a little derriere.
According to ABC News, the internet has been buzzing with opinions.
James Miles, editor of TheKnot.com, the largest online wedding resource, labeled the cheeky trend a fashion don’t.
“We don’t recommend it. Fun cheeky photos like this are what the bachelorette party is for and usually are kept private. The wedding in general is a more serious event.”
Thousands of photos have circulated around Pinterest on the new trend.
Sure, it’s one way to give your guests a laugh, but no doubt it will be a wedding album to hide from grandma.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims