Prepare yourself. This is hard to watch.
Meet Julian. He’s a proud Indiana University student who appeared on “Wheel of Fortune” over the weekend.
Julian’s appearance seemed to be going well after landing on the $1 million tile and having the entire puzzle spelled out for him. It’s a home run, right?
Well, apparently Julian needs to spend some more time in class. He blew the pronunciation so badly the show didn’t award him the prize.
But that wasn’t the end for dear Julian. He blew multiple puzzles and prizes. According to guyism.com, he lost out on about $24,000 in cash, trips to London and Jamaica, a car and that shot at $1 million.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan