Silver Alert canceled after 81-year-old Phoenix man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Monday for an 81-year-old Phoenix man who was found safe.
Pedro Manuel Manjon Bernal had last been seen at his residence near 27th Street and Cactus Road on Sunday. He was reunited with his family.
He was believed to be driving a yellow 2006 Nissan Sentra 4D with a spoiler, black hood and Arizona license plate ASH5474.
Bernal, who only speaks Spanish, has a medical condition that makes him appear confused and disoriented.
Bernal is 5-foot-6 and 140 pounds with short gray hair and green eyes.
He was last seen wearing a jean jacket and blue jeans. He also may be wearing glasses.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Police: Man found shot dead near Phoenix apartment complex
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 77-year-old Scottsdale man
- New Spin Hub stations help keep Phoenix e-scooters organized, charged
- Rain headed for metro Phoenix as spring training gets underway
- Valley restaurant to reopen after fatal car crash forced closure