Silver Alert canceled for missing 81-year-old Tolleson man
PHOENIX — A silver alert that was issued early Saturday morning for a missing 81-year-old Tolleson man has been canceled.
According to authorities, Henry Moreno was located and is safe.
He left his home near 91st Avenue and Van Buren Street in Tolleson around 2:15 p.m. on Friday and wasn’t heard from.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 82-year-old Chandler man found safe in Tucson
- Silver Alert canceled for 13-year-old Chandler girl with autism
- Subject of Silver Alert OK after driving into West Valley pond
- Silver Alert canceled after 62-year-old Chandler man found safe in Mesa
- Avondale man with dementia returns home; Silver Alert canceled