The Think Tank discusses women in the workplace
This week’s Think Tank discusses a myriad of issues concerning women in the workplace. Our guests represent a wide range of ages and experiences. We will explore changes over time and experiences in different work sectors with:
- Laraine Rodgers, who was a chief information officer for both public agencies and private companies. She’s worked for Xerox and was a senior vice president at Citibank.
- Tammy Caputi, a small business owner who is currently running for a seat on the Scottsdale City Council.
- Kathy Sacks, former business owner who has been involved in both media and technology startups.
- Athena Salman, an Arizona state representative from Tempe. She has been involved with several Arizona nonprofits. She was also one of nine women to come forward with sexual harassment allegations against former Arizona House member Don Shooter, who was subsequently expelled from the House.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturdays 3-4 p.m. and repeats Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Arizona House to consider bill enticing unemployed to return to work
- Scottsdale City Council signs off on pricey high-rise project in Old Town
- Scottsdale City Council OKs $300M Museum Square development
- Scottsdale OKs $1.5M settlement over boy’s death at fire station
- Scottsdale considering fees for when police respond to rowdy parties