US 60/Grand shut down after evening rush hour crash in Glendale
PHOENIX – Westbound U.S. 60/Grand Avenue was shut down during rush hour Thursday evening following a crash in Glendale.
The roadway was closed around 5:15 p.m. at Bethany Home Road, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The roadway reopened at about 7:15 p.m., ADOT said.
Eastbound traffic was not affected.
No other information was immediately available.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Closures on 2 North Valley freeways highlight busy weekend of restrictions
- New Arizona license plate promotes safety for cyclists and motorists
- Labor Day weekend traffic back up cleared on northbound Interstate 17
- No state highway closures for Labor Day weekend, ADOT stresses safety
- Arizona Department of Transportation completes Loop 101 expansion