Facebook is supposed to let us continue relationships over thousands of miles, but let’s be honest: We all have numerous friends on the site we don’t like.
However, there a Connecticut photographer has decided to meet all his friends face-to-face, according to HLNTV.com.
Ty Morin has 788 Facebook friends he plans to not only meet in person, but to also take a photo of them doing what they love.
“The idea here isn’t to get everyone in a room and fire off hundreds of pictures one after another. I want to sit down with everyone and witness what gets their blood pumping.”
Morin has raised more than $5,000 for all the traveling he has to do via a KickStarter page.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education