PHOENIX — Dignity Health is everywhere all across the Valley.
From the new trauma center in Chandler to the new St. Joseph’s campus in Glendale, Dignity Health continues to expand and bring world class health care to Arizonans.
The Phoenix campus of St. Joseph’s has also partnered with the medical school of Crieghton University in Omaha, Neb.
St. Joseph’s has served as the flagship hospital, serving the community for 119 years. It is also home to Arizona’s only lung transplant program.
Dignity Health has also revolutionized the way patients schedule appointments, in an attempt to take the “waiting” out of “waiting room.”
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Navigating a new cancer survivorship plan
- Testing for genetic cancer is now more available in Phoenix