Missing 60-year-old Phoenix man found safe; Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX – A 60-year-old man who went missing from a Phoenix neighborhood a month ago has been found safe. A Silver Alert has been canceled.
Juan Pena Tafoya was found Friday, a representative for the Arizona Department of Public Safety said in an email.
Tafoya, who has a medical condition that may cause him to appear confused and disoriented, had last been seen in the area of 15th Avenue and Osborn Road on Jan. 7.
No other information on his return was given.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for West Valley man who drove away from home
- Valley priest facing charges of sexually abusing 2 boys dies
- Opinion: Under President Trump, America is unapologetically great
- Missing Goodyear man found safe; Silver Alert canceled
- Spend ‘After Hours’ with pop star The Weeknd during Phoenix tour stop