Here’s where to celebrate National Bloody Mary Day in the Valley
PHOENIX – Looking to start the New Year off the right way?
The first day of January is National Bloody Mary Day.
Whether you like it spicy or plain, there’s plenty of options around the Valley to satisfy your brunch cocktail craving.
Check out the gallery for some of the best places around to town to enjoy the brunch cocktail.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Rain headed for metro Phoenix as spring training gets underway
- 6 Valley restaurants rank among most romantic in nation
- Harkins to host film fest of best picture Oscar nominees
- Former Valley resident living in China taking steps to prevent coronavirus
- Ranking says Phoenix is a top 50 city in the world, top 20 large city in the US