Here are the most-read stories on KTAR.com for 2019
PHOENIX — Another year (and decade) has come to an end.
As we wrap up 2019, it’s time to look back on the stories that mattered most to KTAR News 92.3 FM’s listeners and readers.
From the Hacienda HealthCare scandal to a tornado in Phoenix, our followers showed an interest in a wide range of topics this year.
Thank you for reading KTAR.com in 2019 and here’s to another great year in 2020.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Trial postponed for man accused of sex assault at Hacienda HealthCare
- Hacienda HealthCare to keep its state license, Medicaid contract
- Chad Benson to join Larry Gaydos for afternoon drive on KTAR News
- Hacienda patient who had baby after rape sues state of Arizona, doctors
- Here are 5 of KTAR News’ feel-good stories from 2019