Here are the most-read stories on KTAR.com for 2019
PHOENIX — Another year (and decade) has come to an end.
As we wrap up 2019, it’s time to look back on the stories that mattered most to KTAR News 92.3 FM’s listeners and readers.
From the Hacienda HealthCare scandal to a tornado in Phoenix, our followers showed an interest in a wide range of topics this year.
Thank you for reading KTAR.com in 2019 and here’s to another great year in 2020.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix nurse in Hacienda rape case wants DNA evidence tossed out
- A look back at 2020: Coronavirus, protests, elections and more in Arizona
- What are we thankful for this year at KTAR News 92.3 FM?
- KTAR’s Jim Cross to be inducted into Arizona Broadcasters Hall of Fame
- Former Hacienda executives indicted in fraud scheme, company to pay $11M